This information resource website includes many different, from original, to in the public domain (on the internet and widely accessed), and a number of provided with authorisation images on its various sections and individual webpages.
In this section of the website we provide these images as a learning and educational resource under a number of headings, including the information resource dedicated, supportive exhibition.
The Exhibition – Gallery collection is designed to also be used for printed exhibitions in the UK, linked to promoting awareness of the information resource’s transcultural education content.
The galleries and exhibition subjects individual sections are listed below:
- Culture Gallery
- History Gallery
- Gurkha related Gallery
- UK Nepali community societies, organisations, and Embassy of Nepal Gallery
- Sherpa Gallery
- Sports Gallery
- Arts & Artisanship Galleries
- British Institutes Gallery
Nepal context galleries:
- Shankar Raj Adhikar photos compilation Gallery
- Thomas Pouncy Kathmandu photos Gallery
- Dr Basanta Adhikari cultural and education settings Gallery
- Nepal locations Gallery
For the Arts & Artisanship and aspects of the Culture galleries, further valuable more in depth reading and viewing information can be found at the UKNFS enabled ‘Nepal International Arts Programme’ Creative Nepal website: https://creativenepal.co.uk/